Life-saving surgery really was a Gift!

June 21, 2018

 

 

Avoid feeding dogs bones...

Gift was brought to Mdzananda struggling to breathe. After two days of severe difficulty breathing and no blockages showing up on x-rays, gift coughed up a piece of marrow bone. The chunk of bone had gone into her lung causing a lung infection. Due to the minimal calcium content in marrow bones it did not show up on the x-rays. Luckily, Gift was able to cough the piece of bone up to a point where Dr Friedl was able to pull it out of her throat.

After receiving some medication for her lung infection, Gift recovered fully and went home with strict instructions to not feed her bones again. 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Become a #PawMember, please...

March 26, 2018

1/1
Please reload

Recent Posts

November 12, 2019

October 10, 2019

September 13, 2019

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags